Monday 5 September 2011

My Chosen Brief

For my final production I will be working on Brief 2; a promotion package for a new film, to include a teaser trailer, together with a film magazine front cover, featuring the film and a poster for the film.

My main passion in media is film, it's a slight obsession. I would like to drive this passion into creating a realistic and cinematic teaser trailer. I also love films with with beautiful cinematography, I want to use my own knowledge and passion for photography to help me create the poster and magazine cover.

Although I am not yet sure about what my piece will be about specifically, it will undoubtedly have some kind of dark story line.

1 comment:

  1. excellent plans
    for context have a look at Blaine and Tom's blogs from last year - altho their main production was a short film there is a lot to be learned from the approach to study they used and the level of language
    both scored full marks for research and planning & evaluation
    both scored 90%+ for the main artefact and 100% for the ancillary products

    ReplyDelete