Thursday 6 October 2011

Actors for trailer


I am going to use a Alannah as my main character for my psychological horror teaser trailer. She is not exactly an actor, but I will be using snapshot type sequences so it will be more of a photography shoot, something she is used to. When choosing my actress I wanted to pick someone with quite dark features, someone with an 'earthy' feel, as most of the locations will be wood type areas. I want to connect the character with the setting.




For the child I will use my niece Isobelle, she is used to being a subject for my photography and takes instructions well. She is very professional for such a young child. She will feature as the main characters sister, of whom has mysteriously disappeared. Luckily the pair of 'actors' have quite similiar features, although a teaser probably wouldn't reveal much about their relationship, I still wanted them to look believable as family.

No comments:

Post a Comment