Saturday 1 October 2011

Questionnaire + Polls

After dummy running my first questionnaire I discovered that there were quite a few problems with the questions and ways of answering them. I have found it much easier to use closed ended questions rather than open, as this will make creating a table of results much easier. My first questionnaire appears on googleforms, this tool I did not find very easy to use or link to people, and so I created forms to hand out. My hand outs were quite successful, drawing in a range of results to collect, I still need to gather more results. My poll has been placed on facebook, this is because my target age range is most attracted to the site. The website is also very easily accessible and simple to use, making it a useful way to collect information.

No comments:

Post a Comment