Monday 5 December 2011

Locations

I have been studying locations in different psychological horrors to see if my area ideas for filming will be suitable, I have found that both my ideas and the pictures I have found mix quite well. Many locations in this genre will feature run down buildings, dark forests and generally dismal or negative areas. This is shown in the following...

 




Here we find a closed range of locations, desolate houses, misty woods, run down buildings and a churchyard. These are all common settings for this genre, places that leave the audience feeling uneasy or create a sense of mystery and isolation.
My own locations will focus mainly on forest areas, this is the focus for the psychological mindset of the main character. I will be filming in a graveyard and field also, places which show the different stages of my characters journey.
I will be uploading pictures of my filming locations shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment