Sunday 18 December 2011

Poster Layout


This will be the basic layout for my film poster. I have decided to include the two main elements in the film itself, my main character (which the story is framed around) and the mystery of her family (top image). The poster will be split into two halves representing the psychological split in the character. I want to have a close up image of the main characters face to convey her distress and emotion, which will show the audience they are not in for a comedic film. The top image will be slightly out of focus to create mystery around the characters and to show that they are perhaps not real or are paranormal beings. I have already chosen the font for my title as shown in the below post, this will fit in well as it is a 'horror' type text which will blend in with the surroundings of the poster.

(Apologies for the awful drawings.)

No comments:

Post a Comment